MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 04:04 AM   #81
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

Slippery Love

Andy finished packing. Ever since Ivan, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Andy had been hot.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing yelled him, all was sexy. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in everyone hates you andy land to become a sexy toy.

Just then, there was a sweaty knock at the door. Andy opened it and stood there stupidly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his butt.

When Andy came to, Ivan was holding his tummy and looking big. "My love," Ivan said manly, "I'm sorry for the hot shock. I've been shipwrecked on a hairy island for the last ten years, living and they fell in love like two monkeys.....without the cheating. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my head in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Andy could hardly believe his Ivan had returned. "I will always love you, head or no head. Besides, you can cover it up with a reporters."

They embraced wickedly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was fat.