MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 02:18 AM   #13
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

Great one, Deb!!!

A Dress In Time

On a large and eager morning, Naldo sat on a cloud. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His arm ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Lisa to love someone with a passionate bottom?

Delicately, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a young small sunbeam, all on a summer's day. I wish my Lisa would stroll me, in her own awkward way..."

"Do you?" Lisa sat down beside Naldo and put her hand on Naldo's neck. "I think that could be arranged."

Naldo gasped softly. "But what about my passionate bottom?"

"I like it," Lisa said quickly. "I think it's round."

They came together and their kiss was like the heavens opening and all the angels singing.

"I love you," Naldo said langoursly.

"I love you too," Lisa replied and strolled him.

They bought a rabbit, moved in together, and lived sweetly ever after.

Flaming Love

Naldo finished packing. Ever since Lisa, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Naldo had been eager.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing strolled him, all was round. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on a cloud to become a small house.

Just then, there was a passionate knock at the door. Naldo opened it and stood there delicately for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his bottom.

When Naldo came to, Lisa was holding his arm and looking large. "My love," Lisa said sweetly, "I'm sorry for the young shock. I've been shipwrecked on a jealous island for the last ten years, living like the heavens opening and all the angels singing. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my neck in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Naldo could hardly believe his Lisa had returned. "I will always love you, neck or no neck. Besides, you can cover it up with a sunbeam."

They embraced quickly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was awkward.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote