MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 01:15 AM   #11
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

A Racquet In Time

On a fancy and crazy morning, Andy sat in the jiffyjohn. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His arm ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Mardy to love someone with a sexy hand?

Fabulously, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a silky impotent ball, all on a summer's day. I wish my Mardy would kiss me, in his own ridiculous way..."

"Do you?" Mardy sat down beside Andy and put his hand on Andy's butt. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped quickly. "But what about my sexy hand?"

"I like it," Mardy said sexily. "I think it's bright."

They came together and their kiss was like a fuzzy ball that flies through the air.

"I love you," Andy said smoothly.

"I love you too," Mardy replied and kissed him.

They bought a fish, moved in together, and lived obnoxiously ever after.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote