MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 01:01 AM   #4
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

A Racquet In Time

On a romantic and soft morning, Andy sat on a boat. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His breast ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Lauren to love someone with a brilliant cheek?

Slowly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a loving sinister moon, all on a summer's day. I wish my Lauren would kiss me, in her own hard way..."

"Do you?" Lauren sat down beside Andy and put her hand on Andy's bottom. "I think that could be arranged."

Andy gasped fast. "But what about my brilliant cheek?"

"I like it," Lauren said carelessly. "I think it's crazy."

They came together and their kiss was like the moon casting a silvery light on the gently lapping water.

"I love you," Andy said genuinely.

"I love you too," Lauren replied and kissed him.

They bought a panda, moved in together, and lived madly ever after.
star is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote