MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Drabble Stories

Thread: Drabble Stories
View Single Post

Old 08-03-2004, 02:00 AM   #2
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drabble Stories

A Hard Occurrence

Andy paced up and down, jiggling his breast. His very good friend, Mary Sue Racquet, had arranged to meet him here on a boat. "I have something sinister to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Racquet was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Andy expected to see her bounce up, her splendid hair streaming behind her and her romantic eyes aglow.

Andy heard footsteps, but they seemed rather brilliant for a delicate and crazy girl like Mary Sue Racquet, whose tread was loving. He turned around and found Lauren staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren said madly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Andy had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so fast. "Mary Sue Racquet asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Lauren, his bottom began to throb carelessly.

"Oh," Lauren said, genuinely. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Andy said and caught Lauren by her cheek. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Lauren said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like the moon casting a silvery light on the gently lapping water.

From behind a present, Mary Sue Racquet watched with a happy light in her soft eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Andy/Lauren". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the panda from extinction.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote