MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells - Miami

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2008, 11:58 PM   #55
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbottin View Post
Jenifer is the first winner of "Star Academy", Nolwenn won it the year after. Both are pretty brunettes. Arnaud mentionned her along with Nolwenn as favourite singers. Jenifer recently broke up with the father of her child that's why I made this joke

I hope you will understand what I mean, I'm afraid that my english is not very good
thanks barbottin, i think i understand perfectly what you said!

never heard their music... but my guess is, arnaud's music tastes have little to do with music

btw andy roddick just announces his engagement to a 20 y.o. model, and tongues are wagging on another thread...

at least we know pretty well about our man's love life and when the time comes, it won't take anyone by surprise
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote