MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roddick is engaged to be married!

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2008, 07:42 PM   #68
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roddick is engaged to be married!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingLamb View Post
she looks different in these. have I got the right person?
Yeah, that's her
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Viva Chile* View Post
April Fool's Day

I just came to think about that... it must to be a joke...
It's not a joke I don't think his website would be dumb enough to post news that literally shut down itself down as a joke, they'd find something a little less inciteful and trust me no one on that site is good enough to photoshop the picture they posted of the ring on her finger at his match the other day (but the site is down so i can't show you http://www.andyroddick.com/images/ne...ize/engage.jpg)

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote