MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells - Miami

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2008, 11:44 AM   #54
country flag barbottin

barbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond reputebarbottin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post

fish is not going, the u.s. team leader is not a fool. arnaud stands no chance in singles anyway.

thanks for the translations too irina and ome for more photos for gossip

who is jenifer btw?

it is not surprising that if you ask mika, he'll pick arnaud for a partner... obviously, cos he picks him for his own tournaments, his own bread and butter.
Jenifer is the first winner of "Star Academy", Nolwenn won it the year after. Both are pretty brunettes. Arnaud mentionned her along with Nolwenn as favourite singers. Jenifer recently broke up with the father of her child that's why I made this joke

I hope you will understand what I mean, I'm afraid that my english is not very good
barbottin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote