MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fabrice News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2008, 08:25 AM   #72
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fabrice News and Articles

There is a little article about his match against Blake today in L'Equipe and he explains he will go on vacation in Mauritius between Monte-Carlo and Roland-Garros. "I'm the only top 100 player who can afford to do that!" (He had already said last year he would more or less skip the clay season because it's physically too demanding for him, he prefers to focus on grass.)
About the match against Blake: "To win or lose isn't so important to me anymore. Matches like this one help me to know where I'm standing, and I'm feeling surprisingly well!"
But the heat gave him a hard time: "I had only enough energy to play one point at a time... We both felt 'groggy' pretty soon. And when the weather is so hot, it's better to be younger. It's too bad he immediately broke back when I got the break at the beginning of the 3rd set. I lost my serve 5 times in total, that's too much."
"Blake is solid. He suffered too, but he's strong. He was weakening, but he didn't break down."
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote