MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells - Miami

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #49
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - Miami

Meanwhile Clement/Llodra def Benneteau/Mahut 6/3 6/4. The second round is going to be not less interesting as they play vs Gicquel/Santoro.

Dearest Marine, but weren't you thinking of practising more English? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Micka's interview
- In the light of facing the Bryans Guy Forget has told us that your opinion will carry a lot of weight. What do you think about it?
- If I have to call a person I feel myself on the court best of all with and I've achieved great successes with, there is nothing to think about – it's Arnaud Though I don't want to take on responsibility for this choice. There is a captain and it's his job to make decisions.

- But would the doubles be less efficient if you have to pair up with Gasquet or Tsonga?
- We can't claim that. But I have never played with them, and when you have to play against the Bryans it's probably better to have some bearings. The Bryans are afraid of us, Arnaud and me. They would be more confident if they have to deal with Llodra/someone else rather than Llodra/Clement.

Forget about Arnaud:
- Arnaud is still far from being done. But what I don't like is that sometimes he underestimates himself. He comes to doubt his possibilities although he is a way stronger than he lets it be inferred.
A bit later a surprising victory over Fish came to confirm the confidence of the captain.

Nicolas Devilder

Last edited by Hangdog : 03-30-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote