MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - World Group Quarterfinal: Spain at Germany (April 11-13, 2008)

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2008, 12:10 PM   #27
country flag el tenista
Advantage Haas!

el tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: World Group Quarterfinal: Spain at Germany (April 11-13, 2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
I saw my tickets today for the first time. I'll be travelling with my Spanish colleague to Bremen for the entire weekend, can't wait.
Hopefully it will go to a 3rd day, Germany should have the edge in the doubles if Kohlmann and Waske are healthy.
Kohlmann and Waske won't play, you don't know that? Kohlmann will have his comeback at BMW Open in Munich and Waske wanted to play 2 challengers before DC but he couldn't due to his injured arm.

I suppose that Kohlschreiber will play 2 single matches and Kiefer/Petzschner the double match. I definitey hope that Tommy recovers for the DC and will play the other 2 single matches.

Well, on April 1st we will see whom Kühnen nominates...