MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!!

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2004, 09:58 PM   #50
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Roddick's "Who Cut the Cheese?" Thread!!!!

Omigod, I could make love to your speech. You know, I dont do this very often, but I am going to rep you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
The other reason is that the AR posters here have come to the forgone conclusion that the other forums simply lack any good-natured humor, a sense of irony, and a love of absurdity. You may have noticed that many of the non-AR posters around the forums are quite good for poking fun of players they collectively do not like (i.e., Roddick, Hewitt), but try poking fun at players they do like (i.e., Safin, Federer) and you are at the top of their humorless shit lists. The AR fans here do not believe in such hypocrisy and prefer to poke fun at everybody. Check out our glorious "Bizarre, Obscene, and Funny Pictures of Andy" thread if you do not believe us. We do not put our tennis players on a pedestal and prostrate before them. We put our players on a pedestal and then bitch-slap them silly!
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote