MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Time up?

Thread: Time up?
View Single Post

Old 03-26-2008, 02:50 AM   #9
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time up?

Most of what I was going to say has been summed up above but overall I just feel like as long as Guille is out there still trying to fight, I won't be retiring my hope yet and i hope the same for Guille. Whilst losing matches like today's are surely frustrating, it still seems premature for him to quit-he seemed close to the win and who really knows if these could soon going his way, with time. I just think it's too soon in his 'comeback' to reach these conclusions.
I just think wait and see at this stage but retirement would be gutless at this stage and I hope that guille has more fight and courage than that...

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote