MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2008, 09:29 PM   #6
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cn05's THOU$AND DOLLAR CHALLANGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn05 View Post
Got a bit of spare cash lately, thought i'd try and see how much money i can win in 1 month - or how fast i can blow a grand. Either one, call it a science like experiment.

My bets will probably make most of you cringe, throws every rule you think about gambling out of the window, but i bet on instincts. I bet because i know sport. When i have a hunch, i go with it. Theroies etc won't mean anything to me. Only cap i'll place on myself is limiting my bets to 25% of bankroll (still excessive)

Rules;
1- No in-play betting.
2- Nothing over 25% of bankroll
3- Parlays allowed
4- No posting analysis. Just 'coz'.

I'll be posting here regularly, and will list all my bets here etc.

GL.

Best of luck with it, by the way do you post on betfair forum? its just that post is identical to a recent one on there?

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote