Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 4 (April 12) - Davis Cup
DTT Davis Cup Rules:
- 8 teams participating in World Group, each team representing one country. The choice of the team is free. If there are more than 8 teams, the choice of the 8 selected teams will be decided on the DTT Singles ranking of the Singles players + Average Doubles Ranking of the Doubles players. The players being in remaining teams will then apply to participate to the other teams.
- each team is made of 2 to 4 players with 1 captain (by default, the highest ranked in Singles DTT by default)
- one DTT Davis Cup match will be 5 matches: 4 singles and 1 doubles. At least one member of each team needs to play one match.
- for a team with 2 players, players A and B play Singles and doubles.
- for a team with 3 players, player A plays 2 Singles and 1 doubles, player B plays 2 singles, player C plays 1 Doubles.
- for a team with 4 players, players A and B play 2 Singles, players C and D play 1 Doubles.
- all these 5 DTT matches are based on picks from the 4 doubles of the Davis Cup QF World Group + 8 Continental Matches.
Winner is the one that wins 3 of these 5 DTT matches and is qualified for DTT Davis Cup Semi-Final. Teams qualified for Semi-Finals will be unchanged.
Last edited by trucul : 04-08-2008 at 06:26 PM.