MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Time up?

Thread: Time up?
View Single Post

Old 03-25-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time up?

fair question to ask after his recent results. i am not blind and guille is not blind, too. like you said, i will support him in every match and i won't give up hope. but on the other side i don't want to see him constantly losing to challenger players. i don't want to see the shadow of a former top-3-player walking on a tennis court, embarrassing himself with hundreds of DFs. so if he calls it a day, i have to understand and accept it.

i think guillermo himself is of two minds at the moment: on the one hand he hates playing so bad and losing all the time, on the other hand he's still trying and he doesn't want to quit with such awful results. the question is, how long will his determination to come back last? i might say, if we don't get some good results this year, he will retire, but this is only a guess.
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote