MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David in Cincinnati

View Single Post

Old 07-31-2004, 10:54 AM   #9
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cincinnati

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
He got an easy draw at Toronto and lost in the first round, maybe this will motivate him, but my first reaction when I saw the draw was: FUCK!
Yes - that was my reaction too Jazz, - closely followed by bursting into tears . This is so unfair. I honestly don't see David winning this match - losing in two fairly easy sets is my own view of how it will go. Then he will lose more confidence, lose more ranking points, and give some of the trolls here another chance to attack him I absolutely LOATHE the North American season anyway - so all I can hope is that he gets the hell out of their quickly, and hopefully Athens and the European hardcourt season (Madrid, Basel, Paris etc), will give him mnore success and kinder draws than he has had recently.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote