MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guga's articles

Thread: Guga's articles
View Single Post

Old 07-31-2004, 02:35 AM   #34
country flag spiiky

spiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guga's articles

After reaching the eighth-of-end of the Masters Series of Toronto, with victories on Tim Henman and Robby Ginepri, the Brazilian tenista Gustavo Kuerten, the Guga, it travelled, in this sixth, motivated for Cincinnati, in the United States. In the next week, it it disputes the Mastes local Series, the last match before the Games Olímpicos of Atenas. The Olimpíada, by the way, is the main objective of the tenis player, that if removed of squares them during two months to be able to recover of pains in the hip and to arrive in full form in Atenas. "I was to Toronto and the important one is well that I felt that I am playing well, of equal for equal with the faces that are between the best ones and in competitive way. It was this what I was searching", Guga said. But the Brazilian felt one taste, bitter taste, in the night of thursday, as the game that made in the same day, in Toronto, and lost for it checks Jan Hernych, after to have drawee for the game in the 5/4 of as set and to have had match point in tie-break of the series. it "I playing well, with the game practically profit and in the hour to finish I gave Hesitated. In third set I already was tired, the face did not confused nothing and was growing. But it was a good week, gave much pleasure to me to play, much spirit and in the end, the difference was that in the others two games that I earned, I used to advantage the possibility when I had and against the Hernych, left to scape", it affirmed There with a record of 15 victories in 20 games disputed in Cincinnati, Guga is one of the wanted players more of the local public and plays its last match before the Games Olímpicos of Atenas

♥ Ğūğǻ КūεЯŢεΏ ♥
spiiky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote