MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tim VS Guga

Thread: Tim VS Guga
View Single Post

Old 07-30-2004, 02:05 PM   #1
country flag Yonge

Yonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond reputeYonge has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tim VS Guga

Too bad they had to play each other in the 2nd round. It's also too bad that Tim lost, but the match was awesome. They both played well. The crowd was great too, especially the Brazilians who cheered every single point that Guga got. Later on in the match though, most of the people in the grandstand were cheering for Tim, maybe because they wanted to see more tennis. It was really funny when the Brazilians were chanting "Ole! Ole! Ole! Guga!" and then suddenly one Tim fan yelled "God Save the Queen!". everybody laughed, including Tim and Guga.

After the match, Tim was really gracious and signed plenty of autographs.
I really hope I'll see him in Montreal next year. Here are the photos from yesterday's match:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Guga.jpg (43.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Guga4.jpg (94.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg tim9.jpg (48.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg tim10.jpg (80.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg tim13.jpg (49.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg tim15.jpg (73.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg tim16.jpg (40.2 KB, 4 views)
Yonge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote