MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Have you met Dmitry?

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #33
country flag sunnyday

sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you met Dmitry?

well at least you're old enough to be my mum !! so yes for me it's middle-aged and the "studious" hours you are spending on this site is something that is very commendable indeed you seem to be there a lot, so much you even monitor all the threads and what is being said !!!? It's like you're giving an order or something.... You're older ok but chill, perhaps you're taking this a bit too personally and you're not making it very welcoming for other people

but anyway it's ok, I am so sorry you can't take pictures, it's very easy particularly with new digital cameras. You can even try some portable video cameras if you are that "clumsy" (no offense) some are quite cheap.(and I say that because you're the one saying that you have problems taking pictures.)

you don't have to become like a "gorgon" (no offense) jumping in to defend --what I'm not so sure.... there's nothing negative in what I say and I don't #speculate# I merely #point out#

I liked what Dream wrote, it was very very good and what I wrote about the picture of Dream and Dima was meant to say that it just looks like the usual fan-player picture.

see you around I don't think it's a problem NOT to spend hours and days on a web site, life outside (and tennis) can be good. good luck!

If I want to write something on any thread then I'll do it on my own time, thanks for the suggestion.
sunnyday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote