MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells - Miami

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2008, 09:50 PM   #11
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Normally I would say about Arnaud losing, but I won't this time. I kept one eye on the live scoring and he really put in a good effort for a first match back after an injury. He was down 0-4 in the first set, but lost it 4-6. Most games in the second set went to deuce. And, I can still say another thing I normally do...well, at least he has doubles.

Sorry that you missed it Via.
i suppose i should feel slightly better reading your report... but then it's a masters tournament after all, not something that one in his right mind should easily give up on!

i wouldn't have followed the match anyway (no tv broadcast)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
lol

Now let's see if any of them will show up at Sunrise Challenger... Somehow I doubt it.

Interesting that according to the scoreboard Seb's match was going in the same manner and was finished with a similar score.

Well, as for the doubles, maybe they should enjoy "a dinner of the losers" again Looks like they play their first round tomorrow, and as I remember they met Sa and the other guy in the end of the last year in Stockholm and gained a victory that time.
yes, but melo and sa are a good experienced pair, and arnaud/mika don't have so much of a surface advantage here (though i'm the first to admit, i don't know what their opponents' favourite surface is... though IW is likely to be a fair surface for all)
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote