MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells - Miami

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #10
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
arghhh more likely will lose the first round, coming back.
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
before we knew it, arnaud, seb, and mika, had all lost their 1st rounds *sad chuckle* (any icon for that?)
Now let's see if any of them will show up at Sunrise Challenger... Somehow I doubt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Normally I would say about Arnaud losing, but I won't this time. I kept one eye on the live scoring and he really put in a good effort for a first match back after an injury. He was down 0-4 in the first set, but lost it 4-6. Most games in the second set went to deuce. And, I can still say another thing I normally do...well, at least he has doubles.
Interesting that according to the scoreboard Seb's match was going in the same manner and was finished with a similar score.

Well, as for the doubles, maybe they should enjoy "a dinner of the losers" again Looks like they play their first round tomorrow, and as I remember they met Sa and the other guy in the end of the last year in Stockholm and gained a victory that time.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote