MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The One-Handed Backhand

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #16
country flag Topspin Sports

Topspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Sports has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The One-Handed Backhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
Looks like it is because of my backhand grip. I think I am going to change it to become more of a Western grip because seriously, slicing a high ball is stupid because once one of these top players sees that I am just going to slice their kick serve or high looping groundstroke, they immediately start coming into the net and putting those away.
you should NEVER be caught hitting serves high if you want to compete with these top players you speak of. move in or pay the consequences. Get in position to hit so you can worry less about the high ball.

Owner
Free Online Tennis Lessons
TopspinSports.com offers FREE Lessons, Videos, and Tips provided by world famous and local pros.

Ultimate Tennis Forum
Topspin Sports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote