MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jazar Please help

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #5
country flag Fuego Frío

Fuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond reputeFuego Frío has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jazar Please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
i use a head i.prestige mp, weighted up to 350g. how'd you figure i use a prestige?

the yonex's and the kblade team are all good frames. i'll have more of an opinion on the kblade team after the weekend when i've hit with it, but i do agree the they look good, nice and sleek. if its anything like the standard kblade and the kblade tour then it'll be an excellent frame. overall, most control = yonex rqis tour, manouevrable, more powerful = kblade team, and in between would be the rqis tour 2
Interesting- Yeh it's so nice... I mean look at it !

And the fact that Serena is swinging it well. Does not look 104 at all I dont think.

I won that letter of the month thing in Ace tennis magazine and so won £50 to Wigmore Sport- me thinks is in London and me thinks its also freaking expensive. So i'll get my new racquet there- whichever it is

And....well I know your a very good player and you know a lot about racquets, and all the good players use Prestiges LOL. and 350g! umm.. maybe you should take up weightlifting lol
Fuego Frío is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote