MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rain Haters Thread!!! (Weather Updates/Complaining)

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2004, 07:34 PM   #247
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rain Haters thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoursTruly
That brunette woman crying was maybe Juan's girlfriend who came here with a bunch of people.

About the starting earlier tomorrow idea, I'd like that because I might give it a shot at going tomorrow and it'll help the schedule to catch up. The forecast says it will start clearing on Wednesday which will be the start of some hot sunny weather for Thursday to the Long Weekend (we have a long weekend here this weekend called "Civic Holiday" for the 1st of Aug.). Let's hope for the best!
Good Luck YoursTruly. Actually that would suit me too because where I work are on strike Thursday and Friday , so if I have to stay up all night tomorrow and til the end of the tournament it won't matter because I can sleep all day!!!!! I was totally dreading staying up all night to watch David's live scoring tonight and then have to go to work!!

And yes - the brunette crying at J-C's match was Patricia.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 07-27-2004 at 07:37 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote