MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rain Haters Thread!!! (Weather Updates/Complaining)

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2004, 07:22 PM   #245
country flag YoursTruly

YoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond reputeYoursTruly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rain Haters thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Well according to our commentators, that is seemingly increasingly unlikely . They're saying that they are already considering changing the Order of Play, starting earlier tomorrow and generally treating today as a total washout, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

That brunette woman crying was maybe Juan's girlfriend who came here with a bunch of people.

About the starting earlier tomorrow idea, I'd like that because I might give it a shot at going tomorrow and it'll help the schedule to catch up. The forecast says it will start clearing on Wednesday which will be the start of some hot sunny weather for Thursday to the Long Weekend (we have a long weekend here this weekend called "Civic Holiday" for the 1st of Aug.). Let's hope for the best!