MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rain Haters Thread!!! (Weather Updates/Complaining)

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2004, 07:44 PM   #238
country flag Socket

Socket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rain Haters thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk18bsb
This is a brand new stadium that they spent tens of millions of dollars on... I see no excuses for anything...
That's a good point, bunk. I got that information from the groundskeeper at my local tennis club. I can understand why a local club wouldn't have the best facilities (the rain removal system there is the members who want to play that day armed with squeegees and towels), but a new, professional facility is different. This might be a good e-mail question for the commentators to answer.
Socket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote