MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Babolat pure drive

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2008, 09:53 AM   #23
country flag akybo

akybo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Babolat pure drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by K90 View Post
what do you think of this racquet? any of you use it? do any of the pros actually use the new versions or are they the paintjobs of the older ones?
I have the + one and all I can say is that it's perfect for me.Before this I had a donnay pro one,with that I was able to hit powerfull shots from the baseline but with my new pd+ I can hit canon shots.I like beeing lighter and stiffer than other raquets but you can put lead tape anytime to make it heavier if the weight not suits you.Dont listen to the anti-babolat taliban's alliance,all I can see they are saying like:babolat bad,wilson good,oinc oinc!not saying that some no names are calling cheap and bad a pro player raquet.It's partialy true about "you need no skill" to use it,from that power it has it makes you develop a short swing(like those old man you see playing)if its' your first raquet and you just began to play tennis,but if you have already a full swing you need just to be able to play with some topspin;how much topspin depends of your skill,I can hit with full power flat shots too but it's not my play style.
akybo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote