MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa in IW 2008 - SF and 2 good wins :yeah:

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa in IW - Come and play the guessing game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
So what do you all think? In which round will Rafa lose in this tournament (if he is to lose)?
Those to guess correctly will get... well nothing really, just the satisfaction of telling everyone else "I told you so "
Ah, new tournament, new hope, new thread!

As for this quiz - I don't think it's reasonable to think that he will be able to defend all his points here (nor in Miami) - but if he makes it to the quarters I'll be okay with that. Should he get ever further, even better!

A lot depends on the draw, of course. We'll have to wait and see before making any predictions...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote