MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ☆ Marin Cilic 2008 Cheering Thread {First Title Title HoHo} ☆

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #87
country flag loz161

loz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond reputeloz161 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ☆ Marin Cilic 2008 Cheering Thread { Horrible Dubai...Anyway } ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I saw most of the match on TV and I agree with what you say. Marin was unlucky to run into Nole so early in the tournament. He played pretty well overall, and has nothing to be ashamed of.
definately nothing to be ashamed of! he can now use this experience of playing a top 3 player to help him in his future tournaments.

i was annoyed that eurosport decided to show the football replay instead of the live tennis but i luckily found a site that showed it live til eurosport decided to show it.

champions of England!
loz161 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote