MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News, articles about the twins...

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2008, 11:10 PM   #122
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News, articles about the twins...

10 Questions with Bob and Mike from the TTC open site:

1. What was the last great film you watched?

Bob: Not a great film, but one of our favorites is "Dumb and Dumber". Very funny and lots of laughs.

Mike: A film I saw recently that I liked was "Into the Wild". We watch lots of movies, in theatres and on DVDs when we fly. My Mom's favorite all time movie is "Out of Africa" and our Dad's favorites are "Bonnie & Clyde" and "Lost in America".

2. Which one book would you recommend to read?

Mike: Right now I'm reading Herman Wouk's "Winds of War". Great book.

Bob: I love that book and am now reading the next one - - - "War and Remembrance." I'm learning more about WW II than I ever learned in school.

Bob: And our Dad's book "Raising Your Child to be a Champion, in Athletics, Arts, and Acamedics" is very popular with parents and definitely worth reading.

3. Which three words best describe the real you?

Bob: Love family, love friends, love tennis, love music, and fun times.

Mike: That's eleven words, Bob - - - but I agree with them all too.

4. What's the most frequently played song on your Ipod?

Bob: Not one song, but really all of Dave Matthews songs.

Mike: Same for me and we also like U2 and Maroon 5 and many of the modern bands. We also like some country and old rock 'n roll and rhythm 'n blues.

5. Who do you most admire in the world and why?

Bob: Andre Agassi, Billie Jean King, Jack Kramer, Stan Smith, Etienne de Villiers, Tom Gullikson, Donald Dell, Dick Gould, John Whitlinger, Vic Braden, Patrick McEnroe and my parents - - - in tennis. Tony Blair in the political world and, of course, Nelson Mandela.

Mike: I agree with all the above and would throw in Nick Saviano, Jay Berger, Rodney Harmon, Greg Patton, and Lonnie Nielson. We also admire Ricky Leach, the Woodies, and the Jensens. And Mark Knowles. And, of course, our coach David MacPherson.

Bob: This may sound funny, but we admire our Davis Cup teammates and close friends Andy Roddick and James Blake. And our agent John Tobias. Dave Matthews, Elton John, Carlos Santana, Brian Wilson, and Paul McCarthey - - - in music.

6. What's the most important thing you travel with apart from your tennis gear?

Mike: My guitar.

Bob: My keyboard. Piano keyboard that is. We love recording music at home and on the road, and we also love playing gigs with our Bryan Bros. Band.

7. Do you cook and if so, what is your specialty?

Bob: No.

Mike: No, but my girlfriend is a great cook. Our Mom makes a great breakfast and a great spaghetti. Our Dad burns a steak about as well as anyone and makes a pretty good cheeseburger.

8. What is your most prized possession other than your family?

Bob: Family, friends, health and happiness. Other little things are: My keyboards. My Prince rackets. My Oakleys. My computer.

Mike: I agree exactly with Bob's first four above. My extras are: Our music room with all our instruments. All my drums and all my guitars. Our three homes. Yeah, and our Oakleys and Prince rackets too.

9. In the film detailing your life who would you want to play 'you' and why?

Bob: Mike. Same DNA.

Mike: Bob. He's obviously a dead ringer for me.

10. One hundred years from now how would you like to be remembered?

Mike: I'd like to be remembered as a good son, good brother, good family member, a good friend. A guy who loved tennis and music. Someone who perhaps helped save and popularize doubles.

Bob: Me too. And someone who cared about and tried to help others.

Mike: Add that last bit on mine too.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote