MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2008, 12:55 PM   #1261
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bla-bla-bla chat thread of the Guille Addicts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl View Post
Are you serious??? I'll NEVER forget the...bits and pieces I saw of that match!!! OMG when he kissed the net after Mario's failed dropshot attempt. AHH! What do I have to do to get a copy????
OMG! i forgot to mention that - how cute that he kissed the net, especially since it was the 3rd set and he was already stream-rolling to victory...like he needed that one point! but it showed how precious each point was for mago.

also the commentary was perfect...they covered so many aspects of his game etc and were all so enthralled. they sounded like...US!

send $5 paypal to 'tapes@chrisevert.net' & it will get to me! i'll make u a copy today.

BTW, maybe this will be a little magic of our MTF-own for guille, or at least a sign of the zeitgeist now for el mago. In other words, here I have over 80 of his matches on dvd, all collected together on the shelf. BUt there was this ONE little match still unresolved. See, I recorded it direct to dvd...and then the disc failed & I could not 'finalize' it. Then it was a 2 1/2 hour broadcast and they only showed games sporadically of this match, so I knew it was a lot to dig through to cull the coria match. So....apparently it took me 4 years to do so, but finally I switched the dvd footage over to a vhs cassette and then back into the dvd recorder and burned a fresh copy of this match. So the deal is finally done - the past resolved - and of all places, of all those matches I have to be the place where the completion had to be made......a 2004 French Open match, as he was marching to glory. Time freeze. Time foreward...reverse...Re-forward.

Ahh...a new beginning, finally?? "Rise...Mago....Rise - King Coria!"

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

Last edited by daze11 : 03-02-2008 at 01:27 PM.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote