MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Zagreb

Thread: Zagreb
View Single Post

Old 02-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #33
country flag Blue Heart24

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zagreb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
Yes I'm pretty bad this week

Yeah TFC, I made a prediction and I was wrong, I like both of them, I can't say I like Ivan more but I also don't like Mario more, and btw I would easily find a lot of people on this forum who think of you as a Ljubo fanboy

Really, don't get me wrong, I like Ivan, but I was pretty sure Mario will win this time, I was wrong, that's it...

Well done Ivan and I have the tickets for the final tomorrow
a fan,and a blind fanboy is not the same thing.
I think I have shown many times that I know how to critisize Ljubo's game and can say when things arent good.But anyway,I am very happy with this win,Ivan was just strong mentally. Played pretty bad till the TB and then just cruised I was really enjoying the second set,so many winners from Ivan.
But the best thing from all this,is that Ivan is finally playing his good old aggressive tennis! He was trying to do that the whole match,it didnt work at the beggining but I knew that at one point,those shots will start coming in.And they did.
I'm happy he realised that this is the only way! Now keep up this play and win in tomorrow!
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote