MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Stable Unit's ''stable'' 2008

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2008, 01:42 PM   #40
country flag stable unit

stable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond reputestable unit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stable Unit's ''stable'' 2008

Massu over Almagro @3.6
0.39 units to win 1 unit

I promise this is the last Almagro fade, this guy has buried me over the last couple of weeks but i cant resist the odds on Massu. He played so well last night and i think the price is value.

Starace over Nalbandian @3.4

0.42 units to win 1 unit

I feel it is only right to be consistent with my fading of Nalbandian too!

Fish over Roddick @4.5

0.29 units to win 1 unit

Last week's encounter was a tough one for Roddick who has admitted he was a little fortunate to come out on top after winning less points. At these odds its worth a try with Arod coming off the back of a winning week and is time to let his good buddy have a victory over him.

Bjorkman over Querrey @2.62

0.62 units to win 1 unit

Im not a huge fan of Mr Querrey and at these odds im happy to take the cunning veteran who seems focused on some singles success this week. Bjorkman has great hands and touch, and should be able to slap a few returns back at Querrey today.

Ljubicic/Falla over Gabashvili/Young @2.11

0.9 units to win 1 unit

Pretty self explanatory, it boosts the odds of left hand eating Falla who should be able to dispatch the novice DY (even with all that talent).

GL all
stable unit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote