MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Memphis Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 25, 2008)

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2008, 02:13 AM   #32
country flag TankingTheSet

TankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Memphis Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 22, 2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Isn't it weird that Isner was ranked 109 when the EL was made but wasn't on the ALT list and got a WC? He would've gotten in directly and the WC could've gone to someone else. Weird. Even if he was promised the WC before the list came out he should've gone on the ALT list in case
Yeah, pretty stupid, I'm sure Nishikori could have got a wildcard. As it is I don't see him coming through qualifying or even if he does he will have nothing left in the tank.

TT Singles 2012: W: Winston-Salem SF: Honolulu CH, Rotterdam, Memphis, 's-Hertogenbosch, Wimbledon, Beijing, Vienna QF: Barcelona, Nice, Bastad, Petange CH, Bangkok R16: Monte Carlo, Madrid
TT Doubles 2012: W: Caloundra CH (with kingroger), Acapulco (with keqtqiadv) F: Beijing (with KittyTennis) SF: Sydney (with Belludal), Memphis (with Belludal), Guadalajara CH (with kingroger), Wimbledon (with RHB1993) QF: Barcelona (with extremaduratenis), Cincinnati (with stbanchile)
TankingTheSet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote