MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Båstad cheering thread! Vamos Fer ! ♥

View Single Post

Old 02-23-2008, 05:38 PM   #85
country flag Luvyoyoma1954@co

Luvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chicas Cheering in ROTTERDAM! ¡Vamos!Yeah BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
And of course in the GM thread, no one actually reads

of course Fer was in a hurry sure he didn't try his best Robin's serve was a killer and would have caused anyone problems. Sometimes I wonder if these people have nothing better to do than to bitch about the players.

Robin will win yeah...no one read I said his hip was troubling him? If Seppi gets a grip on his serve and makes Robin run, he's gone

FORZA SEPPI!!!!

What is the GM Thread??????????
RAFAEL NADAL FOREVER #1

David Ferrer, Nando Verdasco, Guillermo Canas, Nicolas Massu, Carlos Moya, Feli Lopez, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez and Guillermo Coria
Luvyoyoma1954@co is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote