MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Diego Hartfield Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #410
country flag La Zingara

La Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond reputeLa Zingara has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diego Hartfield Cheering Thread!

Wow Noscar, what a brilliant comment, I'm really impressed ! Can I clap in my hands ?
You're such a big tennis fan to post this kind of comments...

Regarding all the messages you post about this match in the betting thread, it's not difficult to see that you simply hate Diego for any unknown and probably ridiculous reason.

Of course it was not his best match, but I totally disagree with your point of view (Did you actually have one ?).

This is one of the resaon why I don't like this forum very much : a lot of people here are not able to respect the players. But unfortunately, there is no other place...

Whatever, you don't need to come here to vomit on a player because you don't like him. Stay in your betting thread and everything will be OK.

Oh by the way... Do you play tennis ? What's your ranking ? # 1, I suppose ?