MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wednesday OOP & Scores

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2008, 02:24 AM   #66
country flag GustavoM_Fan

GustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeGustavoM_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday OOP & Scores

si man el ticket es for all the courts

this match was very good. Luczak won the match & Eschauer was very consistent too.
Aranguren and Junco (played like Lucky Losers because the tired Almagro retired from doubles) had his chances too. 4 MP aproximately? but finally they lost.
Luczak finally closed with a very good lob. this gye saved the team in the crucial moments... a long crosscourt rallies match.

I asked to Luczak to give me one of his aussie armband. but apparently he cant gibe to the people...

Chela d. Bellucci 6-4 6-4 was very hard too..
Bellucin in the important moments

then Nalbandian d. Fognini in 3 sets. i have some videos of this match to be posted tomorrow but I had to go before the end... (2nd set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas kastoria View Post
HELlas ole ole
thanks felip for your help.i m priciate u friend
GustavoM_Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote