MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 02-17-2008, 08:08 PM   #865
country flag scythe19pro

scythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond reputescythe19pro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu View Post
That's true. Last autumn when I first met him, I was so happy that I told everyone "Hey, I met Andrei Pavel"..And most of them asked me, "The singer?" I saw him play at Sibiu. It was pretty damn hard to get a ticket, but I HAD to go. Actually, I won one. There was an online chat with Andrei, and at the end he had to choose 3 winners.I was one of the lucky ones. Well, after that it got even better. I work for a sports newspaper and I got an invitation to the photographs side. So, I took many pictures of him. Some videos too. It was great. I was impressed of how nice it is.

Here's a link to an article I wrote after the games in Sibiu. It's about a young tennis player, Ciprian Porumb Jr, who is considered to be the new Andrei Pavel. Andrei himself says Ciprian will be a great player.

http://www.prosport.ro/index.php?sec...ciprian+porumb
Lucky you, glad you had a good time there
And how can they mistake Andrei for that - he can't even be called a singer

And sis, I'm not dead, you know?

Last edited by scythe19pro : 02-17-2008 at 08:14 PM.
scythe19pro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote