MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #69
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

I was also delighted when Rome won Lo Scudetto in 2001. They had continually underachieved for many seasons prior to that, but they finally got their act together that season, and were league leaders right from the start. Totti, Batigol, Montella, Cafu, Emerson, Samuel and Aldair were all excellent.
Despite being a Valencia fan, I found Rivaldo's stunning hat-trick for Barca against Los Ches, during what was basically a Champions League play-off on the final day of the season in 2001, memorable:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KVnPaYa8rlE
The guy was an absolute genius in his prime and he could magical things with his left foot.

Canada celebrating their 2000 Gold Cup success:
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote