MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #64
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams (soccer to the uneducated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
So you had it in the family, there wasn't too much choice, hehe.

Yes, I remember the Toyota Cup when they beat Milan. Rai scored with the chest and then Muller scored with his arse.
Not much choice. But it was hard not to identify myself with the club. The problem with Sao Paulo is that the number of supporters increased dramactically at the beggining of the 1990s (bandwagon jumpers), and now it has the third biggest following in the country (behind Flamengo and Corinthians).

Raí's goal with the chest was against Barcelona actually. That team coached by Telê Santana was probably the last team that achieved success by playing purely offensive football. They were a joy to watch.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote