MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #63
country flag Martian Jenya

Martian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond reputeMartian Jenya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iza View Post
Real Madrid

started loving them back in 2000 (when I started watching club football) when I saw the final with Valencia. The most painful memory was in 2001 when they lost in the UCL semis to Bayern and the best was the final they won it in 2002. I cried after Zidane's goal Iker was and still is my Real hero Worst memory? After they gave up Del Bosque. It's getting better now though.
My dream team of the post 2000 era would be:
Casillas - Salgado, Ramos, Hierro, Roberto Carlos - Figo, Redondo, Zidane, Solari - Raul 2000-2003 and 2007+ , Morientes
It smells very hard to glory hunting in there...

Martina Hingis 4-Ever #1 in my heart : My addiction and devotion to you will never stop ! Loyal Martina Hingis fan 'till I die. 1996-2007
Chelsea FC : KTBFFH ! Loyal Belgian Blue since 1997.

Amy Lee Admirer 4-Life : The greatest singer ever seen

Martian Jenya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote