MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #53
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
So your dad was the medic for Partick Thistle? Yes, it's good that you can still go to games when you are up there and they seem to have the fans who can't be bothered with the sectarian hatred, though they could use a big owner.
He was the doctor for the fans...so he could sit with us for the matches and he'd just get called out if something had happened, it was pretty rare.

It had benefits though, we could go in the tunnel before matches and go to the lounge after....I always remember when we played Hearts, I don't know if you know John Robertson...he was pretty small for a footballer, so when he saw me in the tunnel he was delighted to find someone smaller than him, so he lifts me up and starts dancing around with me then he goes and scores against us

Yeah we need cash big time, we almost went out of business many years ago. Now it's just depressing, there's no real potential for us to go anywhere. We've balanced the books but even if we make it to the SPL (unlikely) I don't see us staying there.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote