MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2008, 12:28 AM   #45
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

Growing up as a kid, I lived in Glasgow where everyone supports Rangers or Celtic. My dad was the club doctor at Partick Thistle, so I naturally became a fan. Had a season ticket and went to almost every match home and away from the age of 4 to 12 (when I moved to London). Still go to matches when I go back up to Glasgow, but it's hard to follow us too passionately because we're in the Scottish division 1 now

When I moved to London, I didn't really support a team. I had watched loads of English footy, but didn't support a team as such. I lived fairly close to Spurs, and Ossie Ardiles was manager at the time and the matches were bloody entertaining. A lot of friends I made were Spurs fans, so I went along to some matches with them and that's how I became a fan. Got a season ticket for a few years, but then I had to give it up when I went to university, and aren't able to get it back now. Still make it to as many games as I can, usually 10-15 a season.

In foreign leagues, I don't passionately support anyone. I love watching Barca play though, Messi is a genius and tend to watch a lot of Spanish football. In Italy, my favourite team is probably AC because I like Kaka but I wouldn't say I care overwhelmingly much. They better beat Arsenal this week though
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote