MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2008, 05:24 AM   #10
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Posters Favourite Football Teams (soccer to the uneducated)

Ah the greatest sport on earth ... football that the ignorants call soccer (including in this country )

England: Sunderland AFC

Bit of a stupid start to my support of them. My dad has always been a Tottenham fan so he had a lot of English football books around the house. One day I decided to have a look through some of them. One of them had all the tables for each season so for some reason the name Sunderland caught my eye and I started following their progress up and down the divisions throughout the book and afterwards I decided to become a Sunderland fan. That was in 1992... later that year I was delighted that they were able to make the FA Cup final from the 2nd highest division (whatever it was called back then).

Australian A-League: Melbourne Victory

The A-League has only been running for 3 seasons but it's had a huge impact on football in our country I started taking an interest in the first season but at the start of the 2nd season I got a membership and started attending all the home matches and I've been a passionate supporter ever since... and they rewarded me with a premiership in my first season as a member

Last edited by Peta Pan : 02-16-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote