MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Open 13

Thread: Open 13
View Single Post

Old 02-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #30
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Open 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
This valentine's excuse was just a joke, Kezzi.
Arnaud is injured and can't play in double, and I'm sure he's more frustrated than you not playing a front of his family and friends.
I don't know if he's planned to spend the folling days in Aix, but I don't think it changes something for you, unfortunatly.
Maybe it doesn't matter at all, because I'm at the airport now and already 2 flights have been cancelled due to weather conditions in Eindhoven!
If our flight also gets cancelled and we can rebook in the morning we will still go, but if we can fly at night it has no use in my opinion.
But we will have to wait and see, I have 1 hour of internet here, so if I know in this time I'll let you guys now. Otherwise you'll read something tonight.

Please pray for us. There's just some fog here, make it go away that's all I ask

I know he'll be frustrated by his injury, it's not nice for him that he can't play at his home tournament.

Last edited by Kezzi : 02-13-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Kezzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote