MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "On their way to being the best US DC doubles team ever" 2008 DC Thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #94
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "On their way to being the best US DC doubles team ever" 2008 DC Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely View Post
I haven't seen them for a long time, and if then only a few games or even points, the little normal TV is covering from doubles.

And I don't remember I found them THAT good and so funny the last time I saw them a bit. This weekend I saw their complete match and I think they are incredibly entertaining and skilful. What a show this doubles is!!!!

But I still couldn't keep them apart at the end of the match if I only looked at their faces They are a bit different and you probably should be able to, but I know that I suck in such things.
Well I must say, they played better in this match than even they usually do, it was really quite amazing. But they are always this entertaining and funny, that's for sure! Also they are really nice guys on top of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
Bob looked so freaking tired by the end of the match yesterday talk about TONS of rallies.
Aw I know I think he said after that if it had gone on even 10 more minutes he wasn't sure he'd make it?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote