MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marseille Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 11, 2008)

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #59
country flag Santoroforever

Santoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond reputeSantoroforever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marseille Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated February 9, 2008)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
I know, and I know the ATP website keeps writing it's his last season, but in the French interviews, he never says that, really. And I rather trust what he says in French.

Just check his forum, he gave a long interview to l'Equipe in the middle of January, when the Deuce issue was already available:
Savez-vous si cette saison sera la der des ders ? – Rien n’est tranché.
Do you know if this season will be your last one? - Nothing is decided yet.
that sounds great i read the australien open inteview after his game against federer, and there he said :

"i may be back"
Santoroforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote