MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who's Going?

Thread: Who's Going?
View Single Post

Old 02-10-2008, 06:53 AM   #7
country flag radjan

radjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond reputeradjan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's Going?

From the practices:

Marcos Daniel looked pretty solid hitting with an spanish-speaker endorsing a fila outfit and a babolat racquet ( i didn't recognize him) and may be able to do some damage in the main draw. Anyway, it was just an practice season, which proves nothing.

Guga looks very slow around there. He doesn't run to get to any ball that is 3 metres away from his body. Most of the time I saw him was spent serving and volleying.

Baran may turn into a very nice player, and I really hope it happens. But still it seemed like he was there just because he is mentored (and dressed) by Guga and Larri. I saw better 16-year-old braazilian players around that could earn his spot. I hope Baran proves me wrong and become a hell of a player, but I found him a little weak after all.

Andre Sa and Marcelo Melo were without any chemistry in their match practice. I hope they turn it around before their next match and break out from their slump.

Thank you all for followingg and helping around!

Best Regards,
Daniel

TT
Singles:
W: Challenger Sao Paulo '07
RU: Challenger Santiago '07

Doubles:
W: Challenger Sao Paulo '07
RU: Challenger Bergamo '07
SF: Challenger Belgrade '08
radjan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote