MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Polish tennis players!!!! Cheering and scores thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2008, 03:14 PM   #110
country flag salinas

salinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond reputesalinas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Polish it 2006 !!!! Cheering and scores thread

First of all, thanks James for the long and interesting reports

Good to hear some nice stories about our fellow players playing abroad. Wojciech Starakiewicz is definitely a great character to watch, unfortunately so long he is one of the most underestimated players in Poland. I can’t however agree with your statement that he has a poor technique. In fact good technique and a very wide variety of shots is one of his biggest strengths. He still lacks some experience on the tour, but the current year should be the crucial one to change it. He has a very good coach (trains in the Netherlands with Michiel Schapers) and he is very ambitious, so I am sure You will have a chance to see him again.

Regards for all the fans from 'britishtennis.net'
salinas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote